Pages

Tuesday 15 June 2021

Types of goverments

 In social Studies for the past four weeks we have been working on different types of governments and the pros and cons, And we were also learning about a famous person who is apart of a political party.


This is my research on the different type of government (unfortunately I was not able to finish this whole doc with the information but here is four different types of governments and their pros and cons) 


Now here is my research about my politic

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.