Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

Market day - B & E

Hey guys yesterday (Wednesday 10:30am) each Kahui had to do something to raise money for a trip at the end of the year. We all got to choose our group it had to be at least 3-4 but my team was 5, the teachers didn't really care but got a bit mad at the fifth person that came in but he (Yes he the teacher was Mr Mitchell).   

After about roughly 4 weeks after we had to sort everything out like the business plan and all of those thing we came to market day...

So what my group decided  to do poly foods which were Fry bread , Otai ,  panikeke , Chop suey at the start of market ay when everyone started buying stuff we were doing OK I guess, BUT when everyone started seeing people eating chop suey they started coming over to our and crowding around which was good but not easy to get by our table to serve people but it got easier s it went about 1 hour in we had most of the bag full of money tokens. we came around the end and ALL the chop suey was gone everyone was gettign upset becasue they got none but then. One of our group members got their dad to drop off fry bread which everyone loved along with the Otai and panikeke.

At the end of the day when everyone started leaving and going to their classes we all had to take out money that we made to the bank where it got counted. No one know who got the most money but I heard that the group that sold the camping pillows got the most but we'll see.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.