Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

P.E Hurumanu

This week in our P.E Hurumanu we have been… 
  • (What game did we play?)        Floor Hockey, Bench Ball, football
  • (Where)   New Gym
  • (Why or what was the focus?) working with you team

S - Statement
E - Explanation
E - Example

Our activities was Floor Hockey,Football,Bench Ball For these activities I rated myself as a level 3
Because I had a ok attitude and I tried to make the team better than what they were


To achieve at level 3 we have to show that we can consistently use positive words always include
yourself in every activity


During the game of the cross-corut games I showed that I am working at level 3 by including myself in
the games and using positive words and actions and encouraging my team as best  I could .
These examples show that I have met the standard for level 3 

While playing the Cross-court games, something that I found challenging was communicating with
my team. The reason I found this challenging was because my team always cheated and wouldn't listen.


However, I managed to overcome this challenge by trying to tell them to stop cheating but they still kept
cheating so i didn’t overcome this challenge.


Next week I am aiming to work at level 4 To make sure that I am working on that level
I am going to work on being a leader and taking charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.