Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Drama

This hurumanu we have drama. The first day that we did drama we had played games,  In the game statues, we had 2 people chosen to be the spectators and they had to walk around the classroom and see who moved, then if they caught you you had to sit down. You were allowed to move before you got out but you had to be fast before the spectators caught you. But you were still able to move when you got out.

The point of this game is to be the focus and still and not fidgeting and also to win. This game is fun to play with your class, family and friends.

We also got told to find another to teach other people so I have chosen pokana .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.