Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Drama - Haiku Spring Poem.

Spring Poem

So for drama, We had to make a haiku poem in a group of two or three and it had to be about spring.
So I went into a group with Milan And Lily, We all had one job to do each. My job was to write down verbs of spring,Milan's also to write down the adjective word about spring and then Lily's job was to find noun word about spring.

 So if you didn't know  a Haiku poem is a Japanese poem of seventeen syllables, in three lines of five, seven, and five, traditionally evoking images of the natural world.


Spring

Beautiful, Bright, sky as wonderful as a winter wonderland 

Animals, blossom like a flower awakening from a amazing autumn Sleep

 A star shines bright like a fireball taking place





This was Milan's poem went like this:


Pretty, Bright,sky as  wonderful as a winter wonderland

Animals blossom like a flower

Sun shines bright like a single star in the night sky.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.